Saturday, October 9, 2010

A co-contributor?

My buddy Derek and I had a great chat this week. Apparently I've inspired him to research some places to go on his road trips - I may have mentioned he visited the World's Largest Prairie Dog on my suggestion. Recently he and his wife visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which I let be known is the home of the World's Largest Rubber Stamp.

He is about to continue his adventures on a trip to Nashville, and on the way will be able to visit a few more of the world's greatest roadside attractions, such as World's Largest Baseball Bat.

As we are on opposite sides of the country and privy to seeing different sculptures and statues and structures, I think I shall make him an administrator on documenting these big travels... or perhaps encourage him to have a brother blog about his adventures? (I almost said sister blog, but that would be awkward since he's a boy, but who's heard of a brother blog?).

No comments:

Post a Comment